Dom & Tom, Inc. is a full-service design and development agency with offices in New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles. As a growing company, we continually look for smart, versatile individuals who want the agency, responsibility, and experience that they cannot get in a large corporate environment.
Our slogan is DO GOOD, BE GOOD, and we strive for that in the services we provide, the products we deliver and in our Company culture, which values ethical behavior and respect of our fellow employees.
JOB PURPOSE & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Executive Coordinator to the CEO is a critically important role, enabling the CEO to work most effectively with internal Directors, staff and external clients. This is not just an administrative executive assistant role; it is a highly strategic and facilitative role. A successful candidate will be one that possesses a combination of focus and flexibility, with the ability to play an active behind-the- scenes role. As the CEO’s trusted counsel, the role requires a highly resourceful individual with strong emotional intelligence, self-motivation and strong analytical skills.
The Executive Coordinator position reports directly to Dominic Tancredi, the Co-Founder and CEO and encompasses these primary responsibilities:
- Accountability to ensure that all meetings involving the CEO have an agenda, realistic objectives, and that the CEO is prepared and well informed prior to the meeting.
- Ability to coordinate projects and commitments directly involving the CEO and his Directors.
- Completing projects in a timely manner; receiving and implementing feedback in the beginning stages of this position is crucial to a person’s success.
- Independent leadership of special CEO-initiated projects.
- Developing draft communications on behalf of the CEO and supporting relationships and initiatives.
- Proactive identification of issues that could impact the successful execution of the CEO’s commitments. This responsibility involves elevating some issues to which the CEO should be aware and offer ideas on how to resolve the problem.
- Heavy calendar and email management for an executive timetable for the CEO. Coordinate weekly, monthly, and working sessions for initiatives, projects, clients, and administrative tasks.
- Support the executive team’s communication with the CEO.
- Assist with setting the operating rhythm for the organization by driving, refining, and leading staff meetings, town halls, and communication.
- Support production teams to focus on talent and professional development initiatives in conjunction with HR.
- Learn alongside some of the best project managers, designers, developers, and leaders in the industry.
- Support the CEO with personal and lifestyle management tasks.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Confidence with a small ego; must have the authority and confidence to make decisions on behalf of the office of the CEO, but be content remaining largely outside the spotlight.
- Openness and intuition; must believe that all feedback is good and keep communication open across all levels. This person should be able to listen to what people are saying (while understanding what people aren’t saying) to identify and address underlying issues and needs.
- Highly-developed communication skills (written/verbal) and interpersonal savvy.
- Project management skills; intelligent organizational skills.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Unquestionable personal code of ethics, integrity, diversity and trust as you will be a part of highly confidential information and discussions.
- Able to successfully navigate in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to present yourself and act professionally with C-level executives of Fortune 100 companies.
- Proficient computer skills with good knowledge of MS Office Suite / Gmail / GoogleDocs.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of technology (previous experience in the tech field is a huge plus.)
If interested in the opportunity, please submit your resume to our Talent Acquisition Manager, Will Roth, at email@example.com