Dom & Tom is an end-to- end digital product development agency focused on emerging technologies. From startups to enterprise solutions the apps we produce for our clients support their strategic initiatives first and foremost through open collaboration, forward-thinking user
experience, engaging design, and cross-platform development for both web and mobile. Dom & Tom has launched 400+ web projects and 120 native mobile applications with teams located in New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles.
Founded in 2009 by twin brothers, Dom & Tom, Inc. launched as a small shop and have continued to expand year after year. Currently, we have offices in New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles. As a growing company, we continually look for talented, versatile self-starters who
build relationships, lead teams and consult clients on digital strategy initiatives. Our motto is DO GOOD. BE GOOD, and we strive for that in the services we provide, the products we deliver and in our Company culture which values ethical behavior and respect of our fellow employees.
DOM & TOM LEVEL OF EXPECTATIONS FOR STAFF
Expect excellence by establishing high but achievable standards for yourself, your peers, and your direct reports. Hold yourself accountable.
Be open, flexible and adaptable to change. We are a growing company and need to adapt to new means of managing increased production.
Communicate and cooperate by including all who need-to- know, by listening actively, by asking questions, by using a constructive attitude, and by tailoring your communication methods to your audience.
Dom & Tom is looking for a passionate and intuitive Chicago-based Sales Coordinator who will work under the direction of the Director of Sales and Marketing and alongside a dynamic group of Sr. Sales Strategists, Marketing Strategists as well as C-Suite Executives. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, highly committed and motivated individual looking to join a growing organization. You will work at our fast-paced and lively office on the magnificent mile in Chicago with a diverse and amazing team that truly embodies the “work hard, play hard” attitude. The ideal candidate is interested in future growth within the company and is invested in developing long-term relationships with our existing portfolio of enterprise-level clients, as well as startups with innovative new businesses. You must be a self-starter with a proactive attitude with excellent written and verbal communication skill. You must be highly organized, have superior time management skills and can keep up with aggressive deadlines to ensure the successful delivery of solutions to our clients. You must be able to act as a representative of Dom & Tom and exemplify our “Do Good. Be Good” attitude by being pleasant and open minded to form strong bonds and friendly relationships.
● Qualify new leads to determine the viability of the product, and assist the sales team with internal team tasks to determine budgets, resources, and timelines.
● Help craft proposals and assist with the drafting of contracts.
● Work with the marketing and sales team to create outreach and lead generation strategies.
● Analyze marketing lead generation data.
● Proactively communicate account and sales information to the internal team through regular calls and reports.
● Ensure all status reports are up-to- date.
● Identify and foster opportunities to add value to existing business engagements and ensure growth and multi-year engagements.
● Ensure our clients get the best possible experience, from the warm welcome to the follow-ups by forward-thinking, quick responses and thoughtful interactions.
● Attend networking events and act as a representative of Dom & Tom to help grow your network.
● Assist the Sales & Marketing Team with operational tasks including, but not limited to, managing calendars, taking and organizing detailed meeting notes, coordinating team members for projects and new sales contracts.
● BA/BS degree, or equivalent training and experience
● Proficient in Google & Microsoft Office suites
● Proven ability to manage calendars effectively
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Well-developed listening, negotiation and presentation skills
● Detail oriented and a high-level of critical thinking and strategic problem-solving skills
● Ability to aggressively manage all aspects of new business opportunities
● Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
● Passionate about client services and building key relationships
● High interest in technology and mobile app design & development a plus
● 2+ years of digital agency experience preferred
● Regular use of CRM software a plus (Base CRM preferred)
● Digital strategy & product management experience HIGHLY PREFERRED
Skills and Characteristics
● Superior communication skills, both internal and client-facing
● Strong relationship management, organizational and project management skills
● Ability to identify opportunities for growth with client partners
● Proficiency with email and text messaging communication platforms (Mailchimp, Twilio, Constant Contact, etc.)
If interested in this opportunity, please apply at http://domandtom.applytojob.com/apply/748VUBnL69/S...