Dom & Tom is an end-to-end digital product development agency focused on emerging technologies. From startups to enterprise solutions the apps we produce for our clients support their strategic initiatives first and foremost through open collaboration, forward-thinking user experience, engaging design, and cross-platform development for both web and mobile. Dom & Tom has launched 400+ web projects and 120 native mobile applications with teams located in New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles.
Founded in 2009 by twin brothers, Dom & Tom, Inc. launched as a small shop and have continued to expand year after year. Currently, we have offices in New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles. As a growing company, we continually look for talented, versatile self-starters who build relationships, lead teams and consult clients on digital strategy initiatives. Our motto is DO GOOD. BE GOOD. and we strive for that in the services we provide, the products we deliver and in our Company culture which values ethical behavior and respect of our fellow employees.
DOM & TOM LEVEL OF EXPECTATIONS FOR STAFF
- All Staff at Dom & Tom are asked to meet the following expectations:
- Expect excellence by establishing high but achievable standards for yourself, your peers, and your direct reports. Hold yourself accountable.
- Be open, flexible and adaptable to change. We are a growing company and need to adapt to new means of managing increased production.
- Communicate and cooperate by including all who need-to-know, by listening actively, by asking questions, by using a constructive attitude, and by tailoring your communication methods to your audience.
- Work effectively with your peers with a team-focused mindset.
- Learn and improve your skills on a constant basis.
Dom & Tom is looking for an ambitious, detail-oriented Marketing Content + Communications Intern. You will be responsible for assisting the marketing team with the execution of internal content and outreach strategies including research, planning, content creation, press, branding, etc.
We are looking for someone who is friendly, upbeat, proactive and someone who wants to learn, ask questions and grow.
We want you to have passion and share your creative ideas; we are a team of collaborators who welcome any and all thoughts and new ideas!
What you’ll be doing and learning:
- Work with the Marketing team to create engaging content for Dom & Tom such as:
- Blogs, LinkedIn articles, tech publications, op-ed pieces, press releases, and more!
- Assist with internal marketing and lead generation initiatives such as:
- Email campaigns
- Facebook and LinkedIn Ads
- Case Studies
- Sales & marketing capabilities decks
- Collaborate for outreach surrounding awards, speaking opportunities, guest articles, partnerships, and press.
- Partner with the marketing team on a regular basis to brainstorm ideas for new and innovative marketing and social media campaigns.
- Research industry-specific sites (blogs, forums, etc.) for product reviews, customer comments, and other relevant marketing information.
Skills and Characteristics:
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to work well in a team environment
- Attention to detail
- Friendly and upbeat personality
- Social media marketing experience a plus
- Previous internship or experience at the digital agency a bonus
- Google Suite (GDocs, Google Calendar, Spreadsheets, Slides, Forms)
- Marketing Tools a plus (Sprout Social, Google Analytics, Google AdWords)
- Presentation Visual Design a plus (Keynote and Adobe Suite)